Sunday, February 3, 2008

Star Wars

Tonight Jeff and I were building legos together. Jeff had built a Star Wars ship. He said, "Mom will you build a house for my Star War's Dude". (Where did he learn Dude???) Before I could even answer he said, "Oh, it can just be a house, I forgot you don't even know about Star Wars". I laughed really hard as I told him that I had seen the Star Wars movies when I was little. I happen to know quite a lot about Star Wars.

Kids are really funny and quick. Apparently mine already think they know more than me. Maybe they do...I'd better stay on my toes, they are just getting smarter!!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

That is too funny!

Em Russ said...

Hilarious! What would we do without these smart funny little people in our lives!

Anonymous said...

so cute!