Friday, January 11, 2008

Writer's Block

When I began blogging it seemed like I had plenty to say and post. With the fall activities leading straight into the Holidays, there was always a cute picture to add. But what does a blogger say in January? I have been going about life in a very regular way. Nothing interesting is happening. I can't even think of anything funny to say. I didn't even take the camera to the park yesterday!! However I feel myself wanting to re-enter my blogging world. Soon my site will be as interesting as ever(but that's not saying much). Well until I get over this writer's block...Farewell.

3 comments:

Em Russ said...

"the park yesterday" sounds so dreamy!! It's been nice here, but I'm sure it's nothing like sunny St. George. Glad you're working through your writer's block! Maybe "no news is good news" right??

♥Shally said...

If you come to my house-- you can blog about poop and spit up! :)

Anonymous said...

Just knowing you're nearby is wonderful.