Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Family Night

Monday was Martin Luther King Day. For many it was a holiday, not Kyle. When you're self employed sometimes you take days off that others work, and work when others are off. Well I wanted to do something special with the kids so we decided to go to the city swimming pool. As a kid, I used to love going to swim at the Roy Complex in the middle of the winter. I always thought it was sooo fun to swim when there was snow outside. My parents did a great job putting on activities for our family. The task of getting 8 kids ready to go swimming in the middle of the winter seems overwhelming. They pulled it off in wonderful style. Thanks mom and dad for the great memories. Hopefully Monday night we produced some for our kids. We had a "swimming" time.














3 comments:

Em Russ said...

whew, that makes me shiver just thinking about it. What a great idea though. It's so frigid here that I can't even imagine that the sun will ever warm us up enough to go swimming. Looks like tons of fun though!

Rindi said...

oh, that looks really fun. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I wish we could have joined you!

Anonymous said...

darn cute!