Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Craziness Continues...

I guess what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...and maybe addicted. Kyle and I have become addicted to running. We ran the marathon in October and can't seem to get it off the brain. Yesterday we ran the 1/2 marathon in St. George. There were about 1800 runners. It was so fun. A marathon kills you, a half is just plain fun. It is 13.1 miles and we loved every minute. As an added bonus, Stalee (my sister)and our sister-in-law Amanda trained and ran with us!! I loved having them running! Thanks to all those who supported us. We Love You!









9 comments:

Em Russ said...

I'm so impressed! I can't imagine myself doing something like that!! You guys all look so great and I'm glad that you've found a good addiction! And, in case I haven't mentioned it lately, I love that we can stay close through blogs!!

♥Shally said...

It always amazes me when people say they are addicted to running. I don't think I could EVER do a marathon--or a half for that matter.

Good for you!

Natalie said...

Congratulations!!!! I am very impressed by your running! It's so much fun that Stalee got to come run with you and that Katie could come to watch. I love keeping up on your blogs!!!

Rindi said...

AWESOME!! You guys are such an inspiration...that looked so amazingly fun! I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

You are an inspiration but I don't think it looked too fun. There is nothing in me that likes to run...just wish I did. Way to go!

John and Rachael Alexander said...

WoW! I am also very impressed and inspired!

The Mapuche's Mom said...

Maybe I should plan on coming down to do it with you next year......
I've always liked running, but haven't actually DONE it for I don't know....6 1/2 years!! We'll talk in the fall. :)

Nick said...

What an accomplishment to both Sunee & Kyle but also to Stalee! You guys look SO good and fit. Congratulations to you guys!
Tami

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

Very Impressive!!! Can you give me some of that LOVE for running? I just can't get into it...let me know the secret.