Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas Ornaments

Yesterday Kyle spent most of the day at Tithing Settlement. I wanted to do something fun with the kids. We decided to make our own ornaments (how domestic!!). We had such a great time. They turned out really cute. They were so easy and fun that I decided to post the recipe.

Holiday Ornaments

2 cups flour
1/2 cup salt
3/4 cup water

Add water add at once. Stir well until moistened. Knead for 5 minutes. Roll and cut into shapes. Bake 350 for 30-45 minutes (we needed 45 minutes). Cool. Paint. Enjoy!!



Finished Product!!


This is how we all learned that we don't want paint on our arms, legs, bellies...




4 comments:

Dan and Fam said...

Sunee, looks yummy. Katie and the twins make cookies (for me) every Sunday after church. The kids absolutely love it! BTW, thx for checkin out our blog..lol
Dan

Rindi said...

Thanks for the great idea...and I have to say it again: I LOVE your house!

Em Russ said...

what a cute idea! And I always feel like I am copying Rindi's comments (who are we kidding, I always copy everything Rindi does) but anyway, I LOVE your house too. I don't think I've seen pictures of it and I enjoyed the sneak peek!!

Jennie said...

Wow. I feel totally inadequate. Thanks alot... :)