Monday, December 10, 2007

Headache

Blogging has dried up for a while. Why? In a word HORMONES! I've been too busy just making it through the day. To top it all off... today I have a huge headache. I'm always hesitant to say "migraine", but today I'm going to label it as a migraine. If several sharp pains that feel like a constant knife in your eye, accompanied by nausea is not a migraine I don't know what is. Well enough for this post, it has been WAY to cheery!!

PS We watched Mr Kruger's Christmas tonight for family night. Watch it. It's really touching!

2 comments:

The Mapuche's Mom said...

We watched that too!!! Freaky Sunee. We must be on the same idea train.

Dan and Fam said...

Sunee, we are so sorry that you have a migraine, Katie says its definetly a migraine from your description. Let me just say, Hormones are no excuse for not adding to your blog. Just kidding.
-Dan