Monday, December 3, 2007

Kyle's Always Cooking Up Something

Kyle loves to cook. He also is very into "plating". I guess it's he artistic natures coming out. This weekend he made several wonderful meals. He likes the kids to feel like they are in a 5 star restaurant. Check out how he serves our kids!!



Brynn Enjoying the Fine Dining!!


Ham on sourdough bread with melted munster cheese. Served toasted with an egg on top. The sauce a mayo, mustard mix. It was sooooo Yummy!!


James loving the Fabulous meal.

6 comments:

Rindi said...

Yum-O! I wish I could sample that five-star cuisine!! Ours has been rather poor around here lately because we are really trying to get Miles to eat and so we are having "Miles-friendly food." But, you guys have always inspired me...and given Greg and me a new hobby: Cooking!! Thanks for that; we love it!

Em Russ said...

Go Kyle! That looks so fancy. I'm sure the kids are so proud of their dad!

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Sunee-
It was so fun hearing from you on my blog! I of course had to come and see yours, I can't believe how grown up all your kids are! they are beautiful just like you! hope to see you soon maybe over the holidays!
-Rachael (marsden) Alexander

pepper said...

looks really good...Mark is the same way when he cooks there will be a lovely presentation...so nice!

Jennie said...

Wow! I am so impressed! Kyle, come cook for us! :) David likes to cook too, his Italian is out of this world. That alone, totally worth them going on a mission!!! :)

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

We had such a fun time at your Christmas party!! Thanks for everything. Also, Max's sealing is on Saturday and his blessing is on Sunday. We will be having a dinner following the sealing and a lunch following the blessing. We would love it if you could come.
Do you have an email?