Tuesday, November 13, 2007

So We Begin...

OK so somehow I have jumped onto the blogging bandwagon. The other day I was reading my cousin Emily's darling blog and I told Kyle that everyone should have a blog. In my life people have come and gone but my love for them has remained. I want to stay in touch with all of the friends and family that we rarely get to see. So with this attitude I begin blogging. I was a bit intimidated to be a blogger. I want to start off by saying this may not be an incredible site but it will be filled with fun and love. And so to everyone who may join me on this blogging journey, please leave a little note or let me know if you also have a blog. I hope you enjoy getting to see a little into the life of the Eardley Family.

4 comments:

Em Russ said...

Sunee, I am so excited that you are going to be a blogger! I really do love blogging and feel like it has kept me up to date on everyone's lives. I can't wait to see what you and your cute crew of kids come up with. Lots of love!
Em

pepper said...

Sunee! I'm so happy you jumped into blogging. I love keeping in touch this way. You have an adorable family.

Optometry martins said...

Hi Sunee, I just talked to mom about your blog site and I gave her our address that Steve recently started as of now I don't know how to use it, but I plan on learning. I love your pictures it's so cute. If I'm correct ours is http://www.stevenjenni.blogspot.com. Love you guys, Jenn

mama bird said...

I also love keeping in touch with people through blogs. I don't feel like I have time for the phone but I DO check the internet often. Scary I know! Your kids are so grown up and so cute!