Monday, November 19, 2007

Here Comes Winter

I decided to post some pictures of a marvelous summer day. We fished and had a picnic. We swam and played. On Wednsday we are heading to Hooper for Thanksgiving. Northern Utah has had an Indian Summer, but it is going to get cold just in time for us to show up. Oh well the kids love and miss winter. I love seeing my family and having a wonderful time in Hooper. We'll post pictures of our fabulous time at Grandmas.

Over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house we go....

5 comments:

The Mapuche's Mom said...

Hey Sunee! It was fun to talk to you the other day and to see your blog! Yeah!!! Hey if you think Ian is funny on MY blog, you need to check out HIS blog. He really gets going on that one! He he. Your kids are adorable and I'm totally impressed about the marathon!
-Tawnee (I'm a little loca.....)

Paige said...

Sunee - it's so great to be in touch!!I'm glad you visited my blog and led me to yours. Your kids are getting so big!! The boys look so much like thier dad. I hope everything is going well for you and your family. You look great!

Anonymous said...

I just discovered you have a blog...isn't it fun?! Happy Thanksgiving!

mama bird said...

I think I could live in St. George. It just sounds so nice and warm. It's already freezing up here! The pictures are great!

Brook said...

I just love all these blogs that are popping up. It's a fun way to get to know our neighbors better! (I guess I have to watch what I post now!!)