Monday, November 19, 2007

Fun at the Lake

I decided to post some pictures of a marvelous summer day. We fished and had a picnic. We swam and played. On Wednesday we are heading to Hooper for Thanksgiving. Northern Utah has had an Indian Summer, but it is going to get cold just in time for us to show up. Oh well the kids love and miss winter. I love seeing my family and having a wonderful time in Hooper. We'll post pictures of our fabulous time at Grandmas.

Over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house we go....















2 comments:

Rindi said...

Very Cute! Your family is so fun and I wish we could have been at the lake with you, although I'm not sure how into the fishing we would've been! :) You all look great!
Love, Rindi

Em Russ said...

I can't believe how big your kids are. Especially those pictures of Jeff fishing, he looks so old! I love that you have decided to blog. It makes me miss you and wish we could be mom neighbors!